Open all year round
Exploring Morecambe Bay’s stunning landscape has never been easier, with the subtle but powerful assistance of an electric bike – let your bike take the strain and supercharge your legs!
Hire an electric bike from Morecambe Bay’s Electric Bike Network today – the perfect way for you to explore the villages, towns, countryside and coastline of Morecambe Bay.
Experience amazing sunsets, discover nature’s amphitheatre and uncover the Bay’s intriguing cultural heritage. Unearth your adventurous side on one of Britain’s most beautiful and undiscovered coastlines.
Please note, the map pin displayed is for Gleaston Water Mill, see below for other locations you can hire an electric bike in Lancashire
Where to hire your electric bike near Morecambe Bay:
- Gleaston Water Mill - Gleaston, nr Ulverston, LA12 0QH. Tel: 01229 869 244
- Velo Bikes - Units 11-13 Lightburn Trading Estate, Lightburn Road, Ulverston, LA12 7N. Tel: 01229 581 116
- Coal Yeat Cottages - Broughton Beck, Ulverston, LA12 7PL. Tel: 07887 731 553
- Lake District Bikes - Lowick House, Lowick, Nr Ulverston, LA12 8DX. Tel: 07887 731 552
- Witherslack Cycle Barn - Beck Head Farm, Beck Head, Witherslack, Grange-over-Sands, LA11 6SH. Tel: 01539 552 223
- Arnside Independent Hostel & Study Centre - Oakfield Lodge, Redhills Rd, Arnside, Cumbria, LA5 0AT. Tel: 01524 761 781
- The Edge Cycleworks - 2 Chapel Street, Lancaster, LA1 1NZ. Tel: 01524 840 800
Charge your bike battery at any of the hire points above or at the following charge points:
- Conishead Head Priory - A5087 Coast Road, Ulverston, LA12 9QQ. Tel: 01229 584 029
- Bespoke Bikes - Unit 20, Airfield Approach Business Park, Moor Lane, Flookburgh, Grange-over-Sands, LA11 7NG. Tel: 01539 559 195
- Grange Now - 2 Imperial House, Main Street, Grange-over-Sands, LA11 6DP. Tel: 01539 535 453
- Arnside Chip Shop - 1 The Promenade, Arnside, Carnforth, LA5 0HF. Tel: 01524 761 874
Open all year round